NYCB LIVE, Home of the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Announces Ten New EventsSep 18, 2017
Bob Dylan, Long Island Nets Tip Off Party, Blood Manor, and More Added to the 2017-2018 Lineup
- Upcoming two weeks to feature Professional Bull Riders, Paul McCartney and Bruno Mars -
LONG ISLAND – NYCB LIVE, home of the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum, has added ten exciting new events that will be taking place at the venue over the next five months. The ten new programs will be:
- The Long Island Nets Tip Off Party on October 1, 2017
- Blood Manor, opening on October 5 through October 31, 2017
- Bob Dylan on November 8, 2017
- The Great Beer Expo on November 11, 2017
- Barry Manilow on December 7, 2017
- Cirque Musica on December 17, 2017
- WWE LIVE Holiday Tour on December 27, 2017
- Harlem Globetrotters on December 28, 2017
- Disney on Ice: Reach for the Stars, running from January 11 to January 14, 2018
- And Monster Jam Triple Threat Series, running from February 2 through February 4, 2018
The new events add to an already jam-packed lineup featuring some of the biggest names in music, sports and entertainment. Since opening its doors in April of 2017, Brooklyn Sports & Entertainment—the business enterprise that manages the Coliseum—has focused on securing a wide range of events to take place at the iconic arena. On top of last week’s packed schedule of events that included Barry Manilow, Roger Waters, and the Islanders vs. Flyers preseason game, September will be capped off with Professional Bull Riders, and Paul McCartney. On Thursday, Oct. 5, the venue will celebrate six months since reopening with Bruno Mars in concert.
“Thank you to the Long Island community for its support in making the reopening of the Coliseum such a success,” said Brett Yormark, CEO of Brooklyn Sports & Entertainment. “This addition of thrilling events to our roster is a testament to our team’s dedication to making Long Island the marquee entertainment destination. We have worked tirelessly to help create an unforgettable visitor experience and we will continue to expand our programming to offer Long Islander’s a dynamic sports and entertainment experience.”
The announcement of new, exciting programming is the latest major milestone the Coliseum has reached after being named the highest grossing venue in the 10,001 – 15,000 capacity category in the United States—number 4 worldwide—according to Billboard’s mid-year report.
The newly renovated 416,000 square foot arena hosts a variety of events annually, including concerts, family shows, sporting events, outdoor festivals and more.
For a full listing of upcoming shows and events, visit NYCBLIVE.com.