Ford Parking Lot
Click a specific location on the map to access step-by-step directions to your destination
The Ford Parking Lot will open two hours in advance of doors opening for an event. There will be designated spots for Veterans, patrons with disabilities, and VIPs. Parking prices will vary by type of event. All parking passes are valid for a single vehicle space and are general admission except for VIP and ADA designated spaces. Parking passes purchased in advance must be presented when entering the lot either via mobile or hard copy. Failure to comply with parking rules may result in towing at owner’s expense.
Parking passes can be purchased online at www.ticketmaster.com while purchasing your event ticket. The Ford Parking Lot will feature designated express lanes for patrons who purchase parking in advance. Event-day parking will be available for purchase with cash or credit card.
Advance Online Pre-paid Parking Only
- Always $20 or less
On-Site Parking Only
- Varies by event
- Upcharge varies by event
VIP parking is available for Long Island All Access Members and will be available for purchase in Ticketmaster Account Manager. Parking attendants will direct those with an NYCB LIVE VIP parking ticket to their designated lot. Please note, you will need to present your VIP parking ticket when entering the Ford Parking Lot and again at the entrance of the VIP Lot.
Disabled parking spaces are available in the Ford Parking Lot. Parking attendants will direct those with an NYCB LIVE parking pass and a valid state-issued disabled parking permit and/or license plate to these areas. All disabled parking is available at the GA price designated for that particular event.
Code compliant public ramps are available at NYCB LIVE, home of the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum main entrance.
- Tailgating is limited to the area directly in front of or behind your vehicle
- Empty spaces may NOT be used for the purpose of tailgating
- Patrons may NOT reserve additional spaces for themselves or others
- Guests may not pay for an additional parking spot (1 spot per vehicle only)
- Tailgating is NOT permitted after events
- A ticket holder who may be in possession of more than one pre-paid parking permit will not be allowed to use adjacent spaces for tailgating
- Lined parking spaces are for vehicles, not tailgate activities
- Outside catering companies are not permitted
- Illegal sales and organized distribution of food and beverages is prohibited
- Please remove all trash from your site and place in trash receptacles provided
- Please keep valuables out of sight
- Please lock your vehicle before going into the event
- Grills and open fires are not permitted
- Deep fryers or any oil-based cooking or frying is prohibited