Fine Wine & Food Festival
The Fine Wine & Food Festival is returning to NYCB LIVE on Saturday, January 19. This is a star-studded event showcasing the area's top wineries and food vendors.
Guests will enjoy unlimited samples of wine, beer, spirits, and ciders in your souvenir FW&FF tasting glass. Enjoy dozens of the area's top gourmet foods from New York City's best restaurants, food trucks, and vendors. WBLI will be serving up music and contests, with interactive games for everyone to enjoy.
Get VIP tickets today to get the ultimate experience which includes:
- 30-minute early admission to the event
- Samplings of a wide variety of fine wines, beer, and spirits from around the world
- One-on-one session with credited wine sommelier Sean Ganter
- Meet and greet including an autograph session and photo opportunity with Mets Legends Doc Gooden and Mookie Wilson
- Sampling of authentic foods from the restaurant Crop and Kettle
- Access to the NYCB LIVE Grant Thornton VIP Lounge
Whether you want to sample the region’s best wines, taste the local cuisine, shop down our merchants row, or check out our variety of games and entertainment - the Fine Wine & Food Festival has it all!
A limited number of tickets will be sold for each session. Early Bird tickets purchased before 11/1 will be $39. General Admission tickets are $49 (advance purchase) and $65 (event day purchase). VIP tickets to the event are $125.
All tickets are subject to taxes and associated fees. Tickets can be purchased online at Ticketweb.com or nycblive.com. Tickets can also be purchased at the Ticketmaster Box Office located at NYCB LIVE.
Parking for this event is $5 upon arrival.
For additional parking information, including a map, policies, and tailgating rules and regulations, please click here.