NYCB LIVE, HOME OF THE NASSAU VETERANS MEMORIAL COLISEUM HAS A NO RE-ENTRY POLICY
The following is a partial list of prohibited items that are not permitted inside the venue. NYCB LIVE management reserves the right to prohibit other items as deemed necessary.
- Cameras with external flash or interchangeable lenses (no professional photography)
- Audio/video recording devices
- Laser pointers
- Illegal drugs/substances
- Noise-making devices
- Optical illusions
- Signs/flags/banners larger than 11”x17” and any affixed pole
- Outside food or beverage (no alcohol)
- Oversized bags or backpacks larger than 14”x14”x6”
- Beach balls or projectiles
- Cans or bottles
- Pointed-tip umbrellas
- Pets (service animals exempt)
- Laptops/tablets are not permitted in seating bowl
- Selfie sticks
Vendors are prohibited from selling food/candy, beverages, animals, weapons (knives - including decorative, guns, etc), alcohol, or hazardous/flammable items.
Thank you for your cooperation. Please enjoy the event.