New York Islanders vs. Philadelphia Flyers
- Add to cal September 17 | 1:00PM
Pre-paid parking is available for $15 on Ticketmaster. Parking for this event is $20 upon arrival.
The New York Islanders will begin their 2017-18 preseason schedule with a game at NYCB LIVE, home of the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum, against the Philadelphia Flyers on Sunday, Sept. 17 at 1 p.m.
The game will mark the first time the team has played in its former home since the conclusion of the 2014-15 season.
PREGAME FESTIVITIES on the Plaza
The NHL Centennial Fan Arena interactive activation will pay tribute to a century of NHL hockey. Includes:
- The Stanley Cup® – fans can take photos with the oldest trophy in all professional sports
- Museum Truck – a 53-foot truck with interactive displays, historical memorabilia, and photo opportunities
- Clear The Ice Zamboni® V/R Experience – a virtual reality experience that allows fans to compete against each other in a race to resurface the ice
A fan tailgate will take place on the plaza outside the Coliseum, featuring:
- Live music by Long Island band Decadia
- Entertainment provided by WBAB and WBLI
- Food trucks
- Street hockey
Tickets are on sale now! Fans can purchase tickets at ticketmaster.com, islanders.nhl.com or by visiting the Ticketmaster Box Office located at the Coliseum.
You can get tickets to all events at NYCB LIVE, including this show, with Long Island All Access Pass. Learn more here.
The Ford Parking Lot will open at 9:00AM. General doors for this event open at 11:30AM. Parking for this event is $20 upon arrival, and acceptable forms of payment include cash and credit cards. Pre-paid parking is available for $15 on Ticketmaster and includes access to express lanes into the Ford Parking Lot.
For additional parking information, including a map, policies, and tailgating rules and regulations, please click here.
Professional Bull Riders: Built Ford Tough Series
Save now on tickets for 10 or more people. For more information on group tickets call 516-231-4848 or [email protected].